Dec 24, 2013

Christmas with Krampus and rats, of course

Chuckle... well, it's true... or a good dose of Krampus!  Thank you, Rose, for Krampus-ing my Yule, your friendship is a true gift! 



Rose visits all the most interesting places in the United States and spots Krampus everywhere!    At a paper show, she found this die cut "scrap".... 



















At a gingerbread competition she caught Krampus terrorizing two kiddies!  That's so unbelievably cute! 
 
 

And in a shop selling glass ornaments!
 
And now he hangs out in my tree, thank you Rose! 
Happy Holidays!


 
Rats are also everywhere in the house this Season, and I have to thank Cathy who adopted Gryphon the Rat a few years ago for not only sending an adorable rodent card but taking the time to affix a rat stamp!!!  Wow.  That's so thoughtful, I love it!
 
I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment