Dec 28, 2022

Going, Going...

 ... almost gone!  Christmas is over, December is almost over, 2022 is almost over. 

I hope you are having an enjoyable Holiday Season, however you are spending it.  Our Solstice Eve was lovely and then for the Christmas weekend Mother Nature gave us a blizzard for about 48 hours.  Everyone pretty much sheltered in place...


Beautiful but a bit eerie!

The second half of December was productive, even with all the Holiday activities.  


I tried my hand at a Polar Bear cub chewing on her toes... I think she's about the cutest thing I ever made.  



Then back to critters more my style:  bats!  These two fellas are far from realistic but they are most definitely bats and most definitely lovely.

Stay creative and enjoy these blissful days between Christmas and New Year's Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment