Nov 19, 2022

Better late...

  

I was inspired by this picture... long before Hallowe'en.  Isn't it lovely, all the colorful pumpkins!  And I decided back in May that I would love to create a cascade of pumpkins like this (with some Jack o'Lanterns of course).


(Sadly I don't know where I found this image, I think it was Facebook but maybe not.  If you know the artist, please tell me and I'd love to give credit.)





It started out pretty well:  I made three sweet Jack o'Lanterns.  


And then... let's just say I got distracted.

After Hallowe'en I finally got back to my pumpkins.  (See the snow in the background?)




At this point I have 8 finished pieces.  You can tell which were the first ones, my vine-y stems have gotten better and better with practice.  The green pumpkin is my best yet, I think!



No comments:

Post a Comment