Apr 29, 2020

Rise up!

So what to do during self-isolation...??  While we still have fixing-up jobs to do around the house (and haven't yet started the guest room re-paint), and a lot of sorting and organizing from the move, some days you just want to MAKE something.  I'm so out of touch with my creative side that I'm having a hard time getting started with any projects, so instead I bake.  

Baking with yeast is such a magical pleasure...

It grows before your eyes and smells so good!!!   You have to care for it and treat it right...



And then you get to beat it with a wooden spoon and stretch it to your will...



You then bake it, literally killing it, and eat it!  

The perfect relationship!  Is my COVID19 frustration showing?  Oops!


Then I made oatmeal-ginger cookies...

Then cinnamon pull-apart breads...


And sent some of each to my favorite essential worker, my sister!  Enjoy, Doris!

No comments:

Post a Comment