Dec 22, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

I would be beyond thrilled to find these slippers under the Christmas tree! Wow! Sadly, they are not available, they were created for a print ad for foot cream; the ad was dreamt up by the Dm9 Jaymesyfu advertising agency in the Philippines back in 2007.

But I can still dream! Next year I'll write to Santa!


I did, however, receive a most wonderful gift from a dear new friend who shares a passion for bats and all things Krampus! She sent to me a copy of "Christmas Curiosities: Odd, Dark and Forgotten Christmas" by John Grossman. Not only are there lovely Krampus images and other scary delights, but dead birds like the one below. A dead bird on a Christmas card? What were they thinking? It's a mystery... and I thought I was alone in my weirdness!

Thank you, Rose! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I don't know what to say about those slippers hehe, they are very you :) And how odd about the card, very interesting!!! Hugs XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete