Jun 23, 2013

Dollirium, sugar skulls and resting in peace in paradise


I am so honored that my Cere the Rat is included in Dollirium's Facebook banner for the current exhibit, "The Home Grown Doll Show".  Please do stop in and see all the AMAZING art, the show ends July 5th!  (I have my eye on a cute little zombie...)
 

And, after mending two shirts I took some time to quill, working on the Day of the Dead skull that I started earlier.  This is how far I got:
Nothing is glued yet, so things are a bit crooked but I think it looks pretty neat!  LOVE working with all these bright, happy colors!
 
Vacation photos?  How about a video?  Here is a mini video I took while standing in the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary's cemetery, Angels' Rest.  A stunningly peaceful place, the wind chimes soothed us as we stood and contemplated the souls no longer with us...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment