Mar 11, 2024

Sabotage

 This posting on Facebook really struck me:  



It's sabotage on a scale that's hard to imagine:  we've made it harder to just be happy, to just do something because of the pleasure it brings.  

So how do you dance "like no one is watching"?  More importantly, why can't you dance and not care that anyone is watching because it's not up for critique or judgement?  You're just doing it for fun, for how good it makes you feel?

Same with creating anything... How to create because it's enjoyable without worrying about the end "product"?


So, I present to you this beach with grassy dunes.  It was fun to make.  I don't want you to tell me the waves aren't perfect, or the clouds need work.  Tell me you hear the sound of the waves and feel the sun on your face and that's all I want from sharing this piece.  

No comments:

Post a Comment