Jan 31, 2012

2 Saturdays ago...

First off, I have to apologize to anyone who has sent me email: I got it (probably), I just can't reply to it!! I'm having a hellish time with my new provider and they haven't been able to help with the fact that I can't send email. Port 25 anyone?!?!?!

So, if you've sent me email, please be patient, or phone me. That always works!



Now, 2 Saturdays ago Tammi, my mom and I got together to celebrate the Year of the Dragon and discuss our collaboration project! Tammi spoiled us silly with the most amazing culinary treats: fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce, salmon spread, egg salad and tuna salad, and this yummy raspberry sparkling juice!!! Wow! Mom and I had a lovely visit and Tammi and I got to share and show each other our ideas, fabrics, papers, etc... Here's a wee sampling.



The tiny dragon "body" is an example of how small Tammi can go, at about 1 1/2 inches, but we both agreed something a bit larger would be better. That way, the facial expression can be more developed, and the rapport between the 2 characters clearer.


Since then, I've pinned and cut out the bear's body parts... and that's about it. I've spent HOURS on this computer issue instead... AARRGGGHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment