May 13, 2013

In progress!

Isn't his expression and presence amazing?!  This is Jack Frost in progress, he now has a body, hands and feet!  (I first introduced you to him with the photo on the right, before gaining a body.) I'm so excited, although he has been wrecking havoc with the weather!  Mid-May and near frost, yuck!  
Jacqui Gallant of Odd Dollz and Dollirium is hard at work finishing Jack so he can come home to me, I can hardly wait!  
 
 
And while I wait I've been quilling a bit, here is my in-progress spider web.

A sweet little yellow-eyed spider with a crooked smile is also ready for his new home.
 








And here they are together, ready to hang in a Hallowe'en tree or against a light colored wall.  Yup, it's always time for Hallowe'en decorating! 


2 comments:

  1. Love Jack! Can't wait to see him done. Lucky you!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was delivered today and he's awesome!!! I'll post photos soon!

    ReplyDelete