Jul 5, 2013

Another skull for the dead and September news

So last weekend I tried to work on the bat and just couldn't, it just wasn't happening... so frustrating.  But instead of wasting the afternoon I shifted gears, putting the bat away and did a bit of quilling.  So here is the 2nd Day of the Dead skull, the smaller one on the left.  It's not yet glued but as you can see it's quite colorful and again I found myself leaning towards an organic, natural theme. 
 
However, I'm going to have to get sewing!!  I've been accepted to take part in the Maple Leaf Doll Club Show this September 15th!
 
30th Maple Leaf Doll Club Show
Sunday, September 15th, 2013
Armenian Community Centre
15 International Village Drive
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
10:30am - 4:00pm
Contact Wade Myers at 905-526-7718 or mapleleafdollclub[at]rogers.com
 
Here's a floor plan, I'm at the back at A110.  Come see me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment