Jul 21, 2011

Goop!










While straying from fabric, Tammi and I are planning to get together this weekend to make some papier maché Hallowe'en creations! We're inspired by Dan Reeder and Scott Stoll and their AMAZING bodies of work (including bodies) and hope to learn a lot as we go along! Tammi is an amazing paper artist and I'm looking forward to seeing her in action, and of course we're going to have a lot of fun, eat some amazing food and, if worst comes to worst, drown our exasperation in ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. Is that centerpiece for Mom your creation? It is GREAT! You have mastered papier mache, WONDERFUL job! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad I found you :)

    Skelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, the Centerpiece is a Dan Reeder creation, isn't it incredibly imaginative?! Love it! Check out the link to his website.
    The two other creations are both from Scott Stoll's website. Love the rats!

    ReplyDelete