Jul 10, 2011

Of rats and mice


You may have noticed that I've changed my "avatar", from reading "The Pied Piper" to my rats to a close-up of Quin my rat. That's because I read in a book on marketting that you should try to keep your online presence (as part of your brand) consistent. Also, I'm now on etsy, and Quin was my avatar there. Yes, finally on etsy! Like I said, I'm slow but eventually I do get there! Check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/scratchingatthewindo?ref=ss_profile ! Unfortunately, I had to leave off the "w" at the end of "window", it was too long. :(








I wanted to share this display at the Library with you all, featuring "Novels Made into Film" and staring Mr. Jingles, created by Robin Andrea! She did an awesome job of bringing Stephen King's "The Green Mile" mouse to life and I'm honored to have him, and show him off!


I also really like what I was able to do with "Jaws", still (in my opinion) the most scary movie of all time. The mini poster was found in a magazine article about summer block-busters and the timing could not have been better. Care to go for a swim?

No comments:

Post a Comment