Mar 1, 2013

Pinned! And our tail-wagging total!

Did you know that you can see what's been pinned from YOUR website?  Yes, you can!  I stumbled upon this accidentally and it's really neat!  So, in my case, it's  http://pinterest.com/source/scratchingatthewindow.com/ and there you can see that it's my Paris photos that are of the most interest.  Too bad, no one (except me!) has pinned any of my critters.  Another example: this blog would be http://pinterest.com/source/clawscratches.blogspot.ca/ (and I'm the only one pinning from here). 
 


The "social" part of social media is kinda flopping for me so far...












In other news... we raised $320.00 for National Cupcake Day!!!  WOW!  Yes, celebrating it over two days was definitely a good idea, as we had two glorious spreads of sweets!  Five people did the baking, thank you so much Cathy, Robyn, Ruth and Kate for joining in!  On Friday I delivered the money and spoke with our Humane Society's new branch manager, who seemed super-nice... See the lovely thank you on their website.  And what will 2014 bring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment