Feb 9, 2013

Cupcakes and pins

Here's to an awesome New Year!  The great thing about having another New Year celebration is that you can re-start if you need to! 
*******************************************************

I spent the day shovelling snow and then baking oatmeal/almond/raspberry muffins and part of what I'm going to use to make my Baking Competition entry for National Cupcake Day!  I'm helping out so if you'd like to help my local animal shelter please donate through my bakery.
If you live near me and would like a cupcake, please let me know and I'll put one or two aside for you and I'll send you pictures and details of the goodies I've made.
 
 
The rest of the day I spent on pinterest.com setting up a pin board for myself, using the book Pinterest Power by Jason Miles and Karen Lacey as a guide.  I've read that pinterest is an incredibly effective way to share your art so I thought to give it a try.  This is my site so far:  http://pinterest.com/clawscratches/  If you have any suggestions, please let me know and if you're on pinterest I'd love to see your site so repin something of mine so I can find you!



No comments:

Post a Comment